In Bali every day is Thanksgiving. All throughout the day, men and women dressed in ceremonial sarongs place offerings of flowers, food, incense and water at the entrances of their homes and and places of business as a symbol of their thanks and blessings.
I am so thankful for…
- The my lovely seat mate on the flight from LA to Tapei who accepted my dare to do yoga in the back of the plane…and for the 2 monks who shyly and then laughingly joined us.
- My safe journey halfway around the world.
- Jana Stanfield meeting me at the airport in Denpasar and guiding me to the beach at Sanur to decompress
- Amazing yoga at the Yoga Barn in Ubud
- The journey that is about to begin today- Thanksgiving Day – as I go to Bali Eco Village for 5 weeks of training.
- My husband Lee for stepping in so fully to allow me this amazing journey
- My son Micah for courageously letting his mom go so far away – for so long.
Love to all of you as you count your blessings,